Just Slide Media is building the worlds leading growth tech stack and growth team, supporting category leading startups and incumbent large-scale brands undertaking digital transformation, across fintech, insurance, telco, ecommerce and entertainment. We are proven entrepreneurs and technology operators combining the speed of a startup, the expertise of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytics of technology leaders to digitally transform products, connect consumers with better experiences, and unlock exponential value for brands. At Just Slide Media, we do everything in our power to help our clients "Grow baby, grow!"
As a Senior Data Engineer you will get to play a key role in the delivery of powerful data-driven products that enable innovative direct to consumer models across all vertical categories including telco, fintech, ecommerce, insurance and others.
Program in SQL, Python, Linux bash, and cloud services APIs to automate the processing of transactional and marketing data from different networks Serve as the data wrangler and ETL expert for the company. Ingest, transform, cleanse and augment internal and external data assets. Leverage a range of cloud services, ETL frameworks and libraries, such as AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda, Redshift, Athena, Glue), Postgres, Python, Pandas, Apache Airflow, and DST.
- Computer Science degree from a competitive university program. (Alternatively, 5+ years relevant experience with history of skills progression and demonstrated accomplishments.).
- Minimum 3+ years in experience specifically in data engineer or ETL developer roles.
- 5+ years in SQL: Programming complex queries, dynamic SQL, stored procedures, user defined functions, performance tuning.
- 3+ years in ETL: Data pipelines, ETL concepts and frameworks (DST), data-oriented cloud architecture, data warehousing, scalable technologies (such as column Redshift and BQ).
- 2+ years in data oriented cloud services: Preferably AWS (S3, RDS, Redshift, Athena, Glue).
- 1+ years with Python.
- 1+ years with Linux command line, shell scripting and Git / GitHub.