Just Slide Media is building the worlds leading growth tech stack and growth team, supporting category leading startups and incumbent large-scale brands undertaking digital transformation, across fintech, insurance, telco, ecommerce and entertainment. We are proven entrepreneurs and technology operators combining the speed of a startup, the expertise of a digital agency, the strategic thinking of a consultancy, and the analytics of technology leaders to digitally transform products, connect consumers with better experiences, and unlock exponential value for brands. At Just Slide Media, we do everything in our power to help our clients "Grow baby, grow!
Just Slide Media seeks an experienced growth marketer with extensive experience driving ROI positive marketing campaigns for ecommerce via various online channels including SEM, display/banner, social networks, affiliate networks, CPA networks, etc. Additionally, the growth marketer must have experience marketing Google and IOS apps apps across multiple networks and family with concepts including ASO. The role requires extensive knowledge of online marketing best practices in SEM, Paid Social, and Display advertising and a proven track record of delivering paid conversions users on an ROI positive basis. The Growth Marketing Manager will work with management team to set appropriate budget and customer acquisition goals and track success through in-depth analysis and reporting of key performance indicators. The Growth Marketing Manager position requires the ability to operate on both a strategic and tactical level, touching all aspects of the search and display marketing including keyword management, creative design, bidding strategies, creative testing, and analytics. The Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for day-to-day management of all PPC campaigns across multiple lines of business, with a primary focus of driving ROI positive campaigns, with duties including campaign creation, strategy, analysis, ad copy optimization and bid management across all major engines as well as 2nd tier engines and search network campaigns.
- Create, manage, and analyze paid search, display and cpa campaigns across multiple search engines, ad networks and websites to ensure acquisition and conversion goals are met.
- Create, manage, and analyze Google and iOS app campaigns.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of paid search, Paid Social and display campaigns including keyword generation, ad copy writing, ad optimization, bid management, landing page optimization, budget management etc.
- Research, collect, and analyze data, leverage internal and external resources, and data sources to report on successes and actionable opportunities for the paid search and display channels.
- Help develop reporting infrastructure to support massive scaling of marketing efforts.
- Primary point of contact for all networks, direct publishers.
- Generate and disseminate management reporting to keep entire company aware of paid marketing performance trends.
- Cross departmental coordination to develop, implement and monitor new campaigns and creative units.
- Develop and test new campaigns to better target users and improve overall ROI.
- Work with marketing management to set appropriate budget and customer acquisition goals for channels.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of key success metrics by channel ( sem, paid social, display, cpa network, eytc) such as traffic, membership, subscriptions, demographics and LTV.
- Work with internal and external creative, product, and engineering teams as drive conversions.
- Research and identify new affiliate network, advertising network and strategic traffic partners Stay abreast of SEM best practices and industry research Skills.
- 2+ years online marketing and/or product management experience.
- Proven history managing roi+ ecommerce campaigns in search and display channels.
- Established relationships with affiliate, advertising and CPA networks a plus.
- Experience using Google Ads and Bing.
- Experience with A/B and/or multivariate testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Creativity, teamwork and strong attention to detail required.
- Outstanding analytical skills and data-driven mindset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Understanding of success metrics and ability to measure performance accurately.
- Bachelors degree or higher required from top university.